Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Tadaima~~


Take this Chrno Crusade quizz @ Devil Inside.


Oooh XD Rosette! :p Yo, as you can tell, I've just gotten back from my trip, and it was mucho fun, shopping and walking. Finished watching Hikaru no Go as well as Chrno Crusade and both anime are totally excellent XD But the ending for Chrno Crusade was rather heartbreaking :( Got inspired (again) to create a wallpaper for Chrno and Rosette, so I'll post it up sometime. :p I think it was quite a feat (bwahahahha XD) considering the fact that I was sprawled out on the bed and using only the touchpad mouse on my laptop to do it, lol :p
>.< School starts next week...and the results show their sorry asses up tomorrow *shudders* I'm kinda freaked out about the results that I'm gonna get, so I'll just keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home